Me? Well thanks for asking. I have been hard at work on:
- trying to gain the fortitude to start going back to the gym after a 1.5 year hiatus
- restoring an antique chair (fun to get back to hands-on projects)
- researching RFID technology and how it may play with ActionScript (any pointers would be great)
- learning PHP
- learning MySQL
- learning AMFPHP (remoting is so cool, I never want to go back)
- researching different PHP ORM frameworks (implementation pointers would be great, thanks)
- debating the further development of my IsoLib over using something like Sandy 3D
- debating on my making my touchscreenLib open source or not.
- enjoying my new Psycroptic – Symbols of Failure CD (Corporal Jigsaw Quandary is so sick it makes me wanna ax my guitar!)
So I write this post with two intentions in mind: a) to maybe prompt some discussion in which I may further my development goals and b) to break the monotony of this week’s rather uneventful start. Chime in and let me know if your goals match mine. Maybe we can mind-meld and break new ground?